UPPSC Recruitment Exam 2021: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has announced the date of the recruitment exam to be held for 28 posts of Regional Inspector. According to the recent notice of the commission, this recruitment exam will be conducted on 21 November 2021 at various centers. Soon the admit cards of the candidates will be uploaded on the website. It is noteworthy that applications were invited for these posts in November 2020. Thousands of candidates have applied for these posts and they were waiting for the recruitment exam for a long time. The candidates who will pass this exam and make a place in the merit list, they will get this job.
Admit Card can be downloaded in this way
1. In order to download the admit card of the candidates, first of all, the website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission https://uppsc.up.nic.in.
2. Here you will get the link to download the admit card of this recruitment, on which you have to click. As soon as you click a new window will open in front of you.
3. Now you have to enter the captcha code by entering the registration number / application number / roll number and password / date of birth in it. After this you have to click on Login.
4. After clicking on it, the admit card will appear on your screen, which you download and take a print out of it and keep it with you
5. After downloading the admit card, all the candidates should read the instructions given in it related to the examination thoroughly. In this you will find the necessary things.
Keep these things in mind
While going to the examination center, carry your admit card, Aadhar card and a passport size photograph. Apart from this, if you have got the vaccination of Kovid-19, then you can take the certificate with you. Go to the examination center with a mask and strictly follow social distancing. For more information, you can contact the helpline number given on the website.