UP NHM Recruitment 2022: There is great news for the women who are looking for jobs. National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh (NHM UP) has invited applications for the Midwifery Educator (Midwifery Educator) posts. For which NHM has also invited applications from eligible candidates. Eligible and interested candidates to apply for this recruitment visit the official site upnrhm.gov.in. The application process for this recruitment has started from 2 May 2022. Which will run till 22 May 2022.
So many posts will be recruited
According to the notification, 18 vacancies of Midwifery Educator will be recruited in Uttar Pradesh through this recruitment drive.
Educational Qualification to apply
As per the notification for recruitment to the posts of Midwifery Educator, the candidate should have B.Sc in Nursing. / M.Sc. Must have degree.
Essential Age Limit
Apart from this, the age of the candidate applying for this recruitment should not be more than 45 years. Only female candidates can apply for these posts. Candidates can take help of official website for any other type of information related to this recruitment drive.
Candidates can apply by following these steps
- Step 1: To apply for this recruitment, candidates first visit the official website upnrhm.gov.in.
- Step 2: Then click on the link for Midwifery Educator Online Application appearing on the homepage.
- Step 3: Now complete the registration process.
- Step 4: After that fill all the required information asked for the application.
- Step 5: Candidates should download their application form after submission.
- Step 6: At last take a print out of it.