The Inter Board informed that the fee payments for the Inter First and Second Year Public Examinations to be held in March-2023 across the state of Telangana have started from November 14. The schedule has been released to this extent. According to the latest schedule.. this year, apart from first and second year students, failed students (General, Occasion streams) can also pay the exam fees till November 30 without any penalty.
Details of fees are as follows..
- Rs.500 for first year general courses and Rs.710 for occasion courses.
- Rs.500 for secondary general courses and Rs.710 for occasional courses.
- It can be paid from December 2nd to 6th with a late fee of Rs.100.
- Payment can be made till 12th December with a late fee of Rs.500.
- It can be paid from December 14 to 17 with a late fee of Rs.1000.
- The fee can be paid from December 19 to 22 with a late fee of Rs.2000.
- Private students (Arts/Humanities) appearing for examinations with exemption of attendance at a fee of Rs.500
- Payment can be made by 30th November. Rs. 200 to be paid by December 12 with late fee.
Click for more latest education and job information.
Get the more information updates on Jobs