SSC Stenographer 2020 Result: SSC Stenographer Grade C and Grade D Skill Test Result for Steno Recruitment Exam has been released. Candidates who appeared for these posts can check their result by visiting the official website ssc.nic.in. Let us inform that the Stenographer Grade C and Grade D 2020 examinations were held on 20 and 21 June 2022 due to the Corona period. A total of 3 thousand 608 candidates were shortlisted for appearing in the skill test of Stenographer Grade C, while a total of 13 thousand 445 candidates were selected for Grade D.
The commission has declared SSC Stenographer Skill Test Result of Grade C and Grade D Recruitment as well as Category Wise Candidates K cutoff marks have also been released. Qualified in SSC Stenographer Skill TestCandidates will get a chance to appear in Document Verification.
Know How to Check Result
- First of all candidates will be eligible for SSC Visit the official website ssc.nic.in.
- On the homepage of the website SSC Stenographer Group C & Click on the link of Group D Result 2020.
- Submit here by entering your registration number and password.
- After that the list of candidates selected in the skill test will appear on your screen.
- Enter your name in the search box and search.
- If your name and registration number appear here then it will be considered successful.
see cutoff list here
- SC cut off 139.31554, 35 candidates selected in this
- ST cut off 119.86940, 9 candidates were selected in this
- OBC cut off 148.42862, 91 candidates got selected
- EWS cut off 149.25265, 32 candidates selected
- UR cut off 157.03860, 54 candidates got selected Select
- OH cutoff 117.81410, 2 candidates selected
- VH VH cut off 73.97151, 4 candidates selected
Get the more latest posts on Jobs