SSC Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued a notification for the bumper recruitment of Constable in Delhi Police. The application process has also started. A total of 7547 vacancies have been removed. Interested candidates for these posts can apply online by visiting ssc.nic.in. The last date of application has been fixed as 30 September 2023. The last date for submission of fees through online mode is 30 September 2023 only. The window for making corrections in the application form will open from October 3 to October 4, 2023. The written examination will be held from 14 November to 5 December. The selected will get the pay scale of Level-3 (Rs 21700- 69100).
Read here 10 important things related to recruitment
1. Exam dates changed after the release of notification
In the notification, the Commission mentioned the time of Delhi Police Constable Recruitment Exam as December 2023, whereas in the calendar, the exam dates were mentioned as 14 November to 5 December 2023. Shortly after issuing the notification on Friday, SSC corrected the mistake and issued a notice saying that the Delhi Police Constable Executive Recruitment Examination will be held only between 14 November to 5 December 2023. It is noteworthy that in the month of June, SSC had announced that the examinations for Delhi Police Constable Executive Recruitment will be held on 14 November, 16 November, 20 November, 21, 22, 23, 28, 30 November and 1 December, 4 and 5 December 2023. Will be
2. How many posts for men and women – Out of total 7547 vacancies, 4453 vacancies are for male candidates of open category. 2491 posts are for female candidates in open category. Around 600 posts are reserved for Ex-Servicemen.
3. Reserved and unreserved posts- Out of 7547 posts, unreserved category includes 4555, SC 1301, EWS 810, OBC 429 and ST 452 posts.
4. Educational Qualification – 12th pass in any stream.
5. Age Limit – Candidates between 18 to 25 years can apply for this recruitment. SC and ST will get relaxation of five years and OBC will get three years.
6. Selection – Computer Based Written Examination and Physical Test
In the computer based examination, 100 multiple choice questions of one mark each will be asked. Of these, 50 questions will be on General Knowledge, 25 on Reasoning, 15 on Numerical Ability and ten questions will be on Computer. One-fourth mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. Physical test will be qualifying only. The selection merit will be based on the marks obtained in the written examination.
7. Stature Qualification
for male candidates
Length – at least 165 cm.
Chest should be at least 78 cms. 4 cm inflation required.
For Female Candidate
Length – 157 cm.
9. Rules of Physical Standard Test (PST) of Constable Recruitment
Minimum Height for Male Candidates – 170 Cms
For male candidates chest – 81 cm, expanded – 85 cm
Minimum height for female candidates – 157 cm
PET Rules for Constable Recruitment
Male – 1600 meters race in 6 minutes, 14 feet long jump, 3.9 feet high jump
Female – 1600 meters race in 8 minutes, 10 feet long jump, 3 feet high jump
9. Candidates who have NCC C certificate will get 5 percent additional marks, those who have NCC B certificate will get 3 percent additional marks and those who have NCC A certificate will get 2 percent additional marks.
10. Application Fees
Application fee – Rs.100. SC, ST, disabled and women candidates do not have to pay any fees. Fees can be paid online like through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, Debit or Credit Card. Fees will not be paid in any other way.
Get the latest Jobs news updates