SSC CGL Notification 2022: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will release SSC CGL 2022 notification on September 11, 2022. Along with this, the registration process for the Common Graduate Level Examination 2022 will start. Applications can be made for SSC CGL 2022 till October 01, 2022. Candidates can visit the official site of SSC at ssc.nic.in to see the notification and apply. SSC CGL 2022 Exam will be held in December 2022.
SSC CGL 2022: Eligibility Criteria for SSC CGL
- Assistant Audit Officer / Assistant Accounts Officer: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or Institute.
- Junior Statistical Officer: A minimum of 60% marks in Mathematics at 12th class level from a recognized University or Institute. Bachelor’s degree in the subject also.
- Statistical Investigator Grade-II: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with Statistics from a recognized University or Institute
- Assistant in National Company Law Appellate Tribunal: A recognized Bachelor’s degree from a University or Institute.
- Research Assistant in National Human Rights Commission: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or Institute.
SSC CGL 2022 : Application Fee
The Application Fee for General Category is Rs.100. There is no application fee for women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Ex-Servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation.
SSC CGL 2022: SSC CGL 2022-23 Exam Pattern
The exam will be of one hour duration. There are four sections in SSC CGL exam, and it consists of a total of 100 questions. Each consists of 25 questions for General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language & Comprehension. Tier 1 exam will be of 200 marks. Half mark will be deducted for wrong answers. Tier 2 exam will be of total 100 marks. In which there will be essay, letter, application writing etc. on English / Hindi. The duration of the exam will be 1 hour. Candidates who clear Tier 2 will have to undergo Computer Proficiency Test or Skill Test and Document Verification.
SSC CGL 2022-23: How to Apply for SSC CGL 2022-23 < /strong>
- Visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission ssc.nic.in
- Click on the notification link on the homepage
- By filling all the details Register Yourself
- Upload Required Documents
- Pay Application Fee.
- Take a Print of SSC CGL Recruitment 2022-23 Form.
- Marksheet of class 10, 12
- Mark sheet and Graduation certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Aadhaar or any other valid photo ID
SSC CGL 2022-23: Documents required for SSC CGL 2022-23 application
Get the more latest posts on Jobs