SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2022: State Bank of India (SBI), a public sector bank of India headquartered in Mumbai, is inviting applications from eligible candidates for filling 1673 Probationary Officer Posts in various SBI branches across the country including Hyderabad. Out of these there are 1600 regular posts and 73 backlog posts. Category wise.. SC- 270, ST- 131, OBC- 464, EWS- 160, UR- 648 posts are there. Candidates applying for these posts should have passed Bachelors Degree from any recognized University. Age limit should be between 21 to 30 years as on April 1, 2022. Interested candidates can apply through online mode before 12th October 2022. The application process will start from today. General candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs.750. Fee waiver is applicable for SC/ST/PWBD/Female candidates. Final selection will be based on Online Written (Preliminary/Mains) Examination. Phase-I, Phase-II, Phase-III Selection will be through written tests and interview. The meritorious candidates will be paid Rs.41,960 per month as salary.
Procedure for Preliminary Written Test: The exam will be conducted in online mode for a total of 100 marks and 100 objective questions in one hour. The exam will carry 30 marks for 30 questions in English Language, 35 marks for 35 questions in Quantitative Aptitude and 35 marks for 35 questions in Reasoning Ability. There will be negative marking.
Main Written Exam Pattern: Total 155 objective type questions carrying 200 marks for 3 hours duration of the exam. Reasoning and Computer Aptitude will carry 50 marks for 40 questions, Data Analysis and Interpretation will carry 50 marks for 30 questions, General/Economy/Banking Awareness will carry 60 marks for 50 questions and English Language will carry 40 marks for 35 questions.
Descriptive Paper: The examination will be of 30 minutes for 50 marks with two essays carrying 20 marks each. Group exercise will carry 20 marks and interview will carry 30 marks.
These are the details of vacancies..
- Last date for online registrations: October 12, 2022.
- Last date for payment of application fee: October 12, 2022.
- Admit Card Download for Preliminary Exams: First/ Second Week of December, 2022.
- Preliminary Online Exam Dates: December 17, 18, 19, 20.
- Date of Declaration of Preliminary Exam Result: December 2022/January 2023.
- Mains Exam Admit Card Download: January/February 2023.
- Mains Exam Dates: January/February 2023.
- Mains Exam Result Declaration Date: February 2023.
- Psychometric Exam Call Letter Download: February 2023.
- Date of Psychometric Test: February/March 2023.
- Interview, Group Exercise Dates: February/March 2023.
- Final Results Declaration Date: March 2023.
Click for complete information.
Click for more latest education and job information.
Get the more information updates on Jobs