Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (Rajasthan Public Service Commission) has invited applications for the Hospital Care Taker and Hospital Care Taker (Non TSP) posts. The process of applying for these posts will start from 30 May 2022. Candidates willing to apply will be able to apply by visiting the official site rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. The process to apply for these posts will end on June 29, 2022.
55 posts will be filled by RPSC under this recruitment. In which 5 posts of Hospital Care Taker and 50 posts of Hospital Care Taker (Non TSP) will be recruited.
Candidates applying for this recruitment should have Graduate from recognized university and MBA/PGD in Hospital Management/Hospital Administration/Hospital and Health Care Management or State Govt. It is necessary to have the qualification recognized by it as its equivalent.
Candidate’s age should be between 18 years to 40 years to apply.< /p>
Candidates for this recruitment will be selected on the basis of Interview.
apply as follows
- Step 1: To apply candidates firstly visit the official site rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Step 2: After that candidates go to the RPSC Online section given on the homepage.
- Step 3: Now candidates click on the link of Apply Online.
- Step 4: Then click on the respective post.
- Step 5: Now candidates have to upload the required educational qualification etc document.
- Step 6: Finally the candidate has to pay the application fee and click on submit.