Today, October 4 is the last date of application for the recruitment of 450 posts of Assistant in Reserve Bank of India (RBI). If any interested and eligible candidate has still not applied then he can apply on the official website www.rbi.org. The prelims exam will be conducted on October 21 and October 23. The main examination is proposed on 2 December 2023. First of all there will be preliminary examination. In this, successful candidates will have to appear in the main examination and after that they will also have to appear in the Language Proficiency Test (LPT). Those who fail in the Language Proficiency Test (local language) will be disqualified. Before the examination, SC and ST category candidates will also be made to prepare for the examination.
Understand the selection process
To be selected for appointment to these posts, candidates will have to go through three online examinations. Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
– The preliminary examination will be of one hour with 100 questions of 100 marks.
– In these, 30 questions will be asked from English Language, 35 from Numerical Ability and 35 from Reasoning Ability.
– Candidates who qualify the preliminary examination will be eligible to appear in the main examination.
– 200 questions of 200 marks will be asked in the main examination for which candidates will get 135 minutes.
In this, 40-40 questions will be asked from Reasoning, English Language, Numerical Ability, General Awareness and Computer.
– There is a provision for negative marking in preliminary and main examination. One-fourth mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Main and LPT exam pattern
– Candidates shortlisted on the basis of performance in the Main Examination will have to appear for the Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
– LPT exam will be in the local language spoken in the concerned area.
Get the latest Jobs news updates