Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022: Bumper vacancy has come out in Rajasthan High Court. Under which recruitment will be done on the posts of Rajasthan State Judicial Academy, Taluka Legal Services Committees, Lok Adalat Service Authority, District Court and District Legal Services Authority, Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA), Junior Assistant (JA) and Clerk Grade II. A total of 2756 vacancies have been removed on these posts. The last date to apply for these posts is 22nd September is 2022. Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for these posts can visit the official website https://hcraj.nic.in.
- Junior Judicial Assistant (Rajasthan High Court) – 320
- Clerk Grade II (Rajasthan State Judicial Academy) – 04
- Junior Assistant (State Legal Services Authority) – 18< /li>
- Clerk Grade II (Non TSP) District Court – 1985
- Clerk Grade II (TSP) District Court – 69
- Junior Assistant Non TSP (Taluka Legal Services Committees) and District Legal Services Authority including Lok Adalat) – 343
- Junior Assistant TSP (District Legal Services Authority including Taluka Legal Services Committees and Lok Adalat) – 17
Graduate in any discipline from any University or Institution established by law in India. Along with this, knowledge of computer should also be there.
Know Salary Details
Candidates applying for these posts will be given salary ranging from Rs 20 thousand 800 to Rs 65 thousand 900 per month.
< br />Age Limit
Candidate’s minimum age limit should be between 18 years to 40 years to appear in Rajasthan High Court LDC Recruitment 2022. The age of the candidates going to apply for this recruitment will be calculated as on 01 January 2022 by considering the basis. Along with this, the candidates who belong to the reserved categories. Relaxation in upper age limit will be given to them as per government rules.
Get the more latest posts on Jobs