Prasar Bharati Jobs 2022: A recruitment notification has been issued by Prasar Bharati, according to which All India Radio Chennai (AIR Chennai) will recruit for the post of News Editor and Web Editor. Candidates can apply for this recruitment till 30 September. The candidates who wish to apply are required to apply by visiting the official site of Prasar Bharati at prasarbharati.gov.in.
here are the vacancy details
News Editor & Web Editor (News Editor & Web Editor) will be recruited through this recruitment drive. The board will decide how many posts will be recruited.
- Candidates applying for this recruitment drive of Prasar Bharti should have passed Graduate, Post Graduate or Diploma in Journalism from a recognized University or Institute.
- In addition, the candidate should also have 2 to 3 years of working experience.
Candidates applying for the post of News Editor should not be more than 55 years of age. Whereas the age of the candidate applying for the post of web editor should not be more than 35 years.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and interview.
To apply for this recruitment drive, candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs.354. Whereas the application fee for SC ST category candidates has been kept at Rs 266. Fee can be paid in online mode.
apply like this
- First go to the official site prasarbharati.gov.in.
- after "Information" under the column "Vacancies" Select the option.
- Then download the official notice and check vacancy details.
- Now candidates should send the receipt of examination along with their resume to the Head of Regional News Unit, All India Radio No. 4 Kamarajar Salai Mylapore, Chennai – 600004.
Get the more latest posts on Jobs