PNB Recruitment: Punjab National Bank (PNB) has issued a notification for various posts. This notification was issued by the head office in New Delhi. Manager and officer posts have been filled in various departments across the country. How many vacancies are there in which departments? How to apply? Full details like this are for you..
Vacancies to be filled, qualifications..
* Total 103 vacancies will be filled as part of notification.
* These include Officer (Fire-Safety) (JMGS-1 Grade) (23) and Manager (Security) (MMGS-2 Grade) (80) vacancies.
* Candidates applying for the above mentioned posts should have passed Bachelor Degree, BE (Fire), BE, BTech (Fire Technology/ Fire Engineering/ Safety and Fire Engineering). Along with this, work experience is a must.
* Candidates age should be between 21 to 35 years as on 01-07-2022.
* Interested and eligible candidates have to apply through offline mode.
* Applications should be sent by speed/registered post to Chief Manager (Recruitment Division), HRD Division, Punjab National Bank, Corporate Office, Plot No.4, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi.
* Candidates will be selected on the basis of written/ online test and interview.
* SC, ST, Handicapped will have to pay Rs.59 and other candidates will have to pay Rs.1003 as examination fee.
* 30-08-2022 has been fixed as the last date for receipt of applications.
* Click for notification..
* Click for full details..
* Click for more education job news..
Get the more information updates on Jobs