NFDC Mumbai media assistant – media planning Recruitment 2022: National Film Development Corporation Limited (NFDC), Mumbai under the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India. A notification has been released. Should have passed HSC, Degree, PG or equivalent course in relevant specialization from any recognized University or Institute depending on the post. Also should have experience in relevant work as indicated in the notification. Also the age of the candidates should be between 40 to 45 years. Interested candidates should send their applications through offline mode by post to the following address on or before September 21, 2022. Candidates will be selected based on interview and experience. Selected candidates will be paid a monthly salary of Rs.30,000 to Rs.70,000. Other information can be checked in the official notification.
- Media Assistant- Media Planning Posts: 1
- Multi Task Staff (Finance & Accounts) Posts: 1
- Senior Executive (Admin/Events): Posts: 1
- Film Checker cum Digital Technician Posts: 1
- Cataloging Associate Posts: 1
- Graphic Designer Posts: 1
- Editor/ Assistant Programming Coordinator Posts: 1
- Junior Executive (Industry Screening/ Exhibition Stalls) Posts: 1
- Proof Reader Posts: 1
- Coordinator- Distribution Workshop Posts: 1
- Coordinator- Book to Box Office (Book Adaptations Vertical) Posts: 1
- Executive- Social Media Posts: 1
Address: General Manager (P&A), National Film Development Corporation Ltd., Discovery of India Building, 6th Floor, Nehru Centre, Dr. Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai – 400 018.
Click for complete information.
Click here for more career related news.
Get the more information updates on Jobs