Navy Jobs 2022: A notification has been issued for filling up jobs in Indian Navy with B.Tech qualification. The Indian Naval Academy, Enjimala, Kerala, is accepting applications from January 2023 for the Special Naval Orientation Course, which will end on Monday (August 15). In which departments there are vacancies in this background? How to apply? Take a look at the complete details like..
Vacancies to be filled, qualifications..
* As part of the notification, 50 posts will be filled in Short Service Commission Executive (Information Technology).
* Candidates applying for the above mentioned posts should be BE, BTech, MTech, MSc (Computer Science/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology/ Software Systems/ Cyber Security/ System Administration & Networking/ Computer Systems and Networking/ Data Analytics/ Artificial Intelligence ). Or should have passed MCA, BCA/ BSc (Computer Science/ Information Technology).
* Only unmarried male and female candidates are eligible for this.
* Candidates applying should be born between 02-01-1998 to 01-07-2003.
* Interested and eligible candidates have to apply online.
* Candidates will be selected on the basis of Degree, Marks in PG, Test, Interview, Medical Examination etc.
* Receipt of online applications will end tomorrow (15-08-2022).
* Click for notification..
* Click for full details..
Click for more education and job news..
Get the more information updates on Jobs