Tomorrow March 25 is the last date for application for Group-4 recruitment of Madhya Pradesh Staff Selection Board (MPPEB). Under this, 3047 vacancies have been removed for Assistant Grade-3, Steno Typist, Stenographer and other posts. If still any interested candidate has not applied then he/she can apply through online mode by visiting esb.mponline.gov.in. MPPEB Group 4 Exam 2023 will be conducted on July 2 in two shifts- 9.00 am to 11.00 am and 3.00 pm to 5.00 pm. 2206 posts will be filled by direct recruitment in vacant posts. 519 posts will be filled from direct recruitment backlog, 219 from contract recruitment and 103 from contract recruitment backlog.
Total posts of direct recruitment and backlog recruitment
1. Personal Assistant, Stenographer/ Stenographer (Hindi & English) – 649 Posts
2. Assistant Class Grade-3, Office Assistant, Data Entry, IT, Computer Operator, Clerk, Coding / Record Clerk, Museum Keeper, Museum Assistant and other equivalent posts – 1982 posts
3. Outreach Worker – 75
4. Horticulture Supervisor – 07
5. Deputy Sanitary Supervisor – 25
6. Animal Feeder – 03
7. Junior Assistant, Assistant Village Industries Officer Technical – 43
8. Lab Assistant, Technician, Compounder, Diamond Connoisseur, Technical Assistant, Matron, Lab Attendant, Moulder – 71
9. Librarian Lower Grade Salary – 73
10. Plumber – 01
11. Assistant Photo Officer, Photo Art Teacher, Photographer, Cinema Operator – 01
12. Director of Horticulture
13. Accountant – 16
14. Assistant Revenue Inspector – 81
15. Assistant Teacher – 06
For posts like Assistant Class-3, Steno Typist, Data Entry Operator, IT Operator, the candidate must have 12th pass.
Pass in Computer Proficiency Certificate Test Hindi, English Typing is mandatory. Age should be between 18 years to 40 years. Age will be counted from 1 January 2023. SC, ST, OBC, women of all categories have been given relaxation of five years in the maximum age limit.
It is mandatory for all the posts to have active registration in the employment office of MP.
Click here to read full notification
100 questions will be asked from 6 subjects in the exam. The paper will be of 100 marks. Questions will be asked from General Knowledge, General Hindi, General English, General Mathematics, General Computer Knowledge, General Aptitude. The exam will be through online mode.
Examination Fee – Unreserved Category – Rs 500, SC, ST and OBC of MP – Rs 250
For those applying online through Kiosk, the portal fee of MP Online will be Rs.60. Apart from this, a portal fee of Rs 20 will be payable on filling the form by logging in through the registered citizen user.
Get the more Jobs news updates