KIOCL Recruitment: Lucky chance for engineering graduates to get job in Central Govt. KIOCL Limited in Bangalore has issued a notification for the recruitment of various posts. Graduate Engineer Trainee posts in various departments will be filled. How many vacancies are there in which departments? How to apply? Full details like this are for you..
Vacancies to be filled, qualifications..
* As part of the notification, a total of 35 Graduate Engineer Trainee posts will be filled.
* These vacancies are in Mechanical, Metallurgy, Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics, Instrumentation and Control/ Electronics and Communication, Civil, Mining, Computer Science departments.
* Candidates applying for the above mentioned posts should have passed Engineering Degree in the relevant discipline. Also must have a valid GATE 2021/2022 score.
* Candidates age should not exceed 27 years.
* Interested and eligible candidates have to apply online. After that hard copy of application form should be provided.
* For selected candidates Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 1,40,000 as salary.
* 24-09-2022 has been fixed as the last date for receipt of online applications.
* Hard copy of application form should be submitted by 30-09-2022.
* Click for notification..
* Click for full details..
Click for more education and job news..
Get the more information updates on Jobs