Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Jobs 2022: If you are looking for a government job, then this news can prove to be useful for you. The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission had issued a recruitment notification recently, inviting vacancies for 46 posts. Under this recruitment, other posts including Assistant Professor will be recruited. For which the last date to apply is today. To apply for these posts, candidates can apply by visiting the official website jkpsc.nic.in.
JKPSC Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
As per the notification, Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission will fill 46 posts through this recruitment drive. There are 40 vacancies for the post of Assistant Professor. While 3 vacancies are for the post of Librarian and 3 vacancies are for the post of PTI.
JKPSC Recruitment 2022: Application fee to be paid as much
According to the notification, candidates will need to pay the application fee to apply for this recruitment drive. To apply for the general category candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs. At the same time, the application fee for reserved category candidates has been kept at Rs 500. For more information related to recruitment, candidates can apply by visiting the official site.
JKPSC Recruitment 2022: How to Apply
- Step 1: To apply for these posts, candidates first visit the official site of the commission at jkpsc.nic.in.
- Step 2: Now candidates click on Recruitment tab and then click on ‘Job/Apply Online’.
- Step 3: Then candidates fill the application form, upload documents and pay the fee
- Step 4: Now candidates submit the application form.
- Step 5: Finally candidates should take a print out of the form for future reference.
Get the more latest posts on Jobs