IPPB Manager Recruitment 2022: The India Post Payments Bank (IPPB), which is headquartered in New Delhi under the Ministry of Information, Government of India, has released a notification seeking applications from eligible candidates for filling up 13 AGM, Chief Manager, Senior Manager etc. (AGM Posts) posts on regular/contract basis in various branches across the country. . Should have passed CA, Degree, PG or equivalent course in relevant specialization depending on the post. Also should have experience in related work. Candidates age must be between 23 to 55 years as on September 1, 2022. Reservation is applicable in the matter of age limit. Eligible candidates can apply through online mode on September 24, 2022 by 11:59 PM. General candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs.750 and SC/ST/PWD candidates have to pay Rs.150. Final selection will be based on Interview/Group Discussion/Online Test. Eligible candidates will be paid a monthly salary of Rs.1,12,000 to Rs.3,50,000. Other information can be checked in the official notification.
- AGM- Enterprise/ Integration Architect Posts: 1
- Chief Manager- IT Project Management Posts: 1
- AGM- BSG (Business Solutions Group) Posts: 1
- Chief Manager- Retail Products Posts: 1
- Chief Manager- Retail Payments Posts: 1
- AGM (Operations) Posts: 1
- Senior Manager (Operations) Posts: 1
- Chief Manager- Fraud Monitoring Posts: 1
- DGM-Finance and Accounts Posts: 1
- Manager (Procurement) Posts: 1
- DGM- Program/ Vendor Management Posts: 1
- Chief Compliance Officer Posts: 1
- Internal Ombudsman Posts: 1
Click for complete information.
Click for more latest education and job information.
Get the more information updates on Jobs