Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: Indian Navy has given good news to the candidates who have completed the Inter. Along with the BTech course, it also provided an opportunity to get a job. As part of this, it has issued a notification for 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) – January 2023. How many vacancies are there in which departments? How to apply? Full details like this are for you..
* Total 36 posts will be taken as part of the notification.
* These include executive, technical branch (31) and education branch (05) vacancies.
* Candidates applying for the above posts should have passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) with 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. Along with these, JEE (Main)-2022 rank should be achieved.
* Only unmarried male candidates are required to apply.
* Interested and eligible candidates have to apply online.
* Only candidates born between 02-01-2003 to 01-01-2006 are eligible to apply.
* Candidates will be selected based on shortlist and interview.
* Receipt of online applications will start on 18-08-2022 and end on 28-08-2022.
* Click for notification..
* Click for full details..
Click for more education and job news..
Get the more information updates on Jobs