Indian Army Recruitment 2022: It is known that the Indian Army has released a notification for admissions in the 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme-48 course for the youth who want to join the Indian Army. This course will be conducted for Permanent Commission in Indian Army. The acceptance of applications for this course, which will start from January 2023, will end tomorrow (20-09-2022).. In this context, how many vacancies are there? How to apply? Full details like this are for you..
Vacancies to be filled, qualifications..
* Total 90 vacancies will be filled as part of notification.
* Candidates applying for these posts must have passed 10+2 (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) with minimum 60% marks and appeared in JEE (Mains)-2022.
* Age of students should not be less than sixteen and half years and not more than 19½ years.
* Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for these posts.
* Interested and eligible students have to apply online.
* Candidates will be shortlisted first based on stage-1, stage-2 and interview. After that the final selection will be based on medical examination.
* The deadline for receipt of online applications will end tomorrow (21-09-2022).
* Click for notification..
* Click for full details..
Click for more education and job news..
Get the more information updates on Jobs