Indian Air Force Grtoup ‘C’ Civilian Recruitment 2022: The Indian Air Force, Ministry of Defense, Government of India is seeking applications from eligible candidates for the replacement of Group ‘C’ Civilian Posts at various Indian Air Force stations / units across the country. Selected candidates will have to work in Secunderabad as well as Bangalore and Chennai. Other important information related to the notification such as application process, number of vacancies, salaries, selection procedure etc. is for you.
Total number of posts: 15
Post details: Group ‘C’ Civilian Posts
Vacancy details: Ward Assistant, Housekeeping Staff, Cook, Civilian Mechanical Motor Transport Driver Posts
Age limit: Candidates should be between 18 to 25 years of age.
Qualifications: Must have passed tenth class or equivalent course as per post. Must also have experience in related work.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected on the basis of shortlisting / written test / skill test / physical test.
Application Procedure: Interested candidates should apply offline to the following address depending on the post.
- Commandant Command Hospital AF, Agram Post, Bengaluru – 560007
- Air Officer Commanding, AF Station, Jalahalli, West Bengaluru – 560015
- Air Officer Commanding, AF Station, Yelahanka, Bengaluru – 560063
- Commanding Officer Training Command (U), AF JC Nagar-Post, Hebbal, Bengaluru – 560006
- Air Officer Commanding, AF Station, Tambaram, Chennai – 600046
- Air Officer Commanding, AF Station, Hakimpet, Secunderabad – 500014
Closing date for applications: July 20, 2022.
Click for complete information.
Click for more latest academic and job information.
Checkout more jobs & recruitment click here