India Postal GDS Results 2022: The Postal Department of the Ministry of Communications, Government of India has released the results for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts across the country. As there is no written test, the application process is completed. The results are based on the academic merit of the candidates. You can check the results on the India Post official website https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/ Selected candidates will have to appear for the Certificate Verification by June 30. The Indian Postal Service will then release the merit list. The application process for the replacement of a total of 38,926 posts continued from March 2 to April 5. Branch Postmaster (GDS), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), Dock Servant posts will be allotted on the basis of selection of candidates selected during the recruitment process.
How To Check India Post GDS Result 2022 ..
- First you need to open the India Post official website indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘Shortlisted Candidates’ link that appears on the home page.
- The circle related to the candidate should be selected.
- The PDF of the results will open.
- Save and download the hard copy.
Click for more latest academic and job information.
Checkout more jobs & recruitment click here