IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022: If you are less educated and looking for a job, then this information is of great use to you. IIT Bhubaneshwar has recruited jobs for 10th pass to graduates. For which candidates can apply till June 24 i.e. tomorrow. To apply for these posts, candidates need to visit the official site iitbbs.ac.in.
here are the vacancy details
- Junior AsstTent – 21 Posts
- Junior Technician – 20 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 10 Posts
- Junior Technical Superintendent – 9 Posts
- Junior Accountant – 6 Posts
- Junior Lab Assistant – 6 Posts
- Assistant Technical Officer – 4 Posts
- Junior Superintendent – 3 Posts
- Junior Library Information Superintendent – 2 Posts
- Junior Pathologist – 1 Post
- Physiotherapist – 1 Post
Educational Qualification & Age Limit
Candidates to apply for Junior Lab AssistantTent post under this recruitment Must be a graduate in Science stream. For the posts of Multi-Tasking Staff, it is necessary for the candidate to be 10th pass. The age limit is also different for different posts. Which candidates can check in the notification.
General category candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs.500 as application fee.
Candidates will be selected through written test and interview.
Apply as follows
- Candidates first visit the official website iitbbs.ac.in.
- After that go to Jobs section given on the homepage.
- Now candidates Click on Apply Now for Vacancy for Non-Teaching posts on Direct recruitment/Deputation basis.
- After that the candidates should register by entering their mail id.
- Now candidates upload the required documents .
- Finally the candidate should submit the application fee payment.
Get the latest jobs & recruitment article.