RPSC Recruitment 2022: There is great news for BPEd pass candidates who are looking for jobs. Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has invited vacancies for the posts of Senior Physical Education Teacher. For which the last date to apply is now near. Candidates can apply for this recruitment till 13 August. To apply for this recruitment, candidates have to visit the official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
here are the vacancy details
a total of 461 posts of Senior Physical Education Teacher are to be filled through this recruitment drive.
Essential Educational Qualification
According to the notification, to apply for these posts, the candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in physical education from any recognized university.
< p style="text-align: justify;">Age Limit
Candidate’s age should be between 18 years to 40 years to apply for this recruitment. The age of the candidate will be calculated from January 1, 2023. Whereas reserved category candidates will be given relaxation in upper age limit.
Selection will be like this
Candidates on these posts will be selected on the basis of competitive examination. The exam date will be announced soon by the commission.
apply as follows
- To apply for this recruitment, candidates first go to the official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Then candidates go to the RPSC Online section given on the homepage.
- Now candidates click on Apply Online.
- After that register by entering your mail id etc.
- Now candidates start the application process for the respective post.
- After that candidates upload the required details and documents.
- Submit the candidate form now.
- Finally candidates should take a print out of the last page.
Get the more latest posts on Jobs