DLRS Recruitment 2022: Bihar Directorate of Land Records Survey has issued a recruitment notification. According to which recruitment will be done for the post of Special Survey Assistant Settlement Officer, Special Survey Kanungo, Special Survey Amin and Special Survey Clerk in the state. The drive for this recruitment will start from tomorrow. Which will run till October 21. Eligible and interested candidates will be able to apply for this recruitment by visiting the official site dlrs.bihar.gov.in.
here are the vacancy details
total 2506 posts will be recruited through the recruitment drive. This includes 96 posts of Special Survey Assistant Settlement Officer, 240 posts of Special Survey Kanungo, 1944 posts of Special Survey Amin and 226 posts of Special Survey Clerk.
Essential Educational Qualification
- Survey Assistant Settlement Officer: The applicant should have passed BE or B.Tech from Civil Stream. Also, the applicant should have 2 years experience.
- Special Survey Kanungo: Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized University. Also the candidate should have 2 years experience.
- Special Survey Amin: Applicant should have Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
- Special Survey Clerk: Candidate applying for this post should be Graduate.
Candidate’s minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 37 years Whereas age relaxation will be provided as per rules.
- Survey Assistant Settlement Officer: Rs.59 thousand
- Special Survey Kanungo: Rs 36 thousand
- Special survey Amin: Rs 31 thousand
- Special Survey Clerk: Rs.25 thousand
apply this way
- First of all candidates visit the official website of DLRS dlrs.bihar.gov.in
- After that candidates register themselves
- Now candidates upload all required documents
- After that submit the application form
Get the more latest posts on Jobs