DRDO CVRDE Recruitment 2022: DRDO has released a recruitment notification. According to which recruitment will be done in Combat Vehicles Research and Development Establishment (CVRDE). Through this recruitment drive, 60 posts of apprenticeship will be filled. The application process for this recruitment has started. For which candidates can apply by visiting the official site. The last date to apply for this recruitment has been fixed on November 25.
here are the vacancy details
- Computer Science Engineering – 10 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 06 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 08 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 08 Posts
- Library Science – 02 Posts
- Automobile Engineering – 06 Posts
- Computer Science Engineering – 04 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 04 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 04 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 04 Posts
- Library Science – 01 Post
< li>Automobile Engineering – 03 Posts
As per the notification the candidates applying for this recruitment drive should have Engineering from recognized university. OR Degree/Diploma in Technology and other prescribed eligibility.
Candidate’s age is fixed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
< br />Selection will be like this
Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list. The certificates of the candidates will be verified. No TA/DA will be payable to the candidates appearing for the certificate verification. The duration of apprenticeship training of the candidates will be one year.
The selected candidates on these posts will be given Rs.8,000-9,000 per month according to the post.
How to apply
To apply for these posts, candidates should apply by visiting the official site www.drdo.gov.in before 25 November 2022.
Get the more latest posts on Jobs