Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) of the Personnel and Training Department of the Government of India has issued a notification seeking applications from eligible male and female candidates for the Delhi Police Examination 2022. Talented candidates in this examination will be selected for the posts of Ministerial Head Constable. Other important information related to this notification such as application procedure, selection process is for you.
Total posts: 835
Post Details: Head Constable (Ministerial)
- Head Constable (Ministerial-Men) Posts: 559
- Head Constable (Ministerial-Women) Posts: 276
Age limit: Candidates should be between 18 to 25 years of age.
Pay scale: Salary ranges from Rs 25,500 to Rs 81,100 per month.
Qualifications: Must have passed Intermediate (10 + 2) or equivalent course. There must be certain physical standards. Also English or Hindi typing speed should come.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected on the basis of written test (CBT), Physical Tests, Typing Test.
Test procedure: The written test will be for 100 marks in Objective Type Multiple Choice mode. The test must be written within 90 minutes. Each wrong answer will have a negative marking of 0.50 marks. Question paper is available in Hindi and English medium only.
Section wise questions:
- 20 marks for 20 questions in General Awareness
- 20 marks for 20 questions in Quantitative Aptitude
- 25 marks for 25 questions in General Intelligence
- 25 marks for 25 questions in English Language
- 25 marks for 25 questions in Computer Fundamentals
Application Procedure: Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online.
- For General Candidates: Rs
- Fee waiver is applicable for SC / ST / PWD / Women candidates.
Closing date for applications: June 16, 2022 (until 23:00 midnight)
Date of written test: September, 2022.
Click for complete information. https://ssc.nic.in or https://delhipolice.gov.in
Click for more latest academic and job information.