Coal India Recruitment 2022: Coal India Limited has invited applications for the Management Trainee posts. The application process for this is going on. Interested candidates can apply for these posts by 22 July. To apply for these posts, the candidate has to apply by visiting the official website of Coal India http://www.coalindia.in. Candidates will be selected for these posts on the basis of GATE 2022 score.
here is the vacancy details
- Mining – 699 Posts
- Civil – 160 Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication – 124 Posts
- System & EDP – 67 Posts
Essential Educational Qualification
Candidates must have passed in Mining Engineering with 60% Marks to apply for Mining Posts. Must have passed BE/B.Tech/B.Sc. At the same time, to apply for civil, it is necessary to have BE / B.Tech / B.Sc in civil engineering with minimum 60% marks. To apply for Electronics and Telecommunication, the candidate must have passed BE / B.Tech / B.Sc in Electronics and Telecommunication.
Selected Candidates Will be placed as Management Trainee in E-2 grade on the initial basic pay scale of Rs. 50 thousand to Rs. 1 lakh 60 thousand. During the training period, the candidates will be provided a salary of Rs. 50 thousand per month.
Apply in this way
- Candidates to apply are the most First go to CIL website http://www.coalindia.in.
- Now candidates go to career with CIL and then Jobs in Coal India section.
- After that candidates apply link Click on .
- Now Candidate Enter Your Details.
- After that the candidate should submit the Application Form.
Get the latest jobs & recruitment article.