BTSC Recruitment 2022: Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) has released vacancies for many posts. For which candidates can apply by visiting the official site pariksha.nic.in. The application process for this recruitment has started from tomorrow. 12,771 posts are to be filled through this recruitment drive.
BTSC Recruitment 2022: Here is the vacancy details
- ANM – 10,709 posts.
- Operation Theater-Assistant – 1,096 Posts.
- X-Ray Technician – 803 Posts.
- ECG Technician – 163 Posts.
BTSC Recruitment 2022: Required Educational Qualification
Applicable for ANM Posts under this recruitment Candidates should have ANM training from any recognized institute. On the other hand, to apply for the post of Operation Theater-Assistant, the candidate should have passed 12th class from Science stream. Apart from this, the candidate should also have a diploma in the relevant subject.
BTSC Recruitment 2022: Age Limit
This recruitment driveThe age should not be more than 37 years. Whereas reserved category candidates will be given relaxation in upper age limit.
BTSC Recruitment 2022: Selection will be like this
Selection of candidates on these posts on the basis of educational qualification. will be on. For which merit list will be prepared.
BTSC Recruitment 2022: How to apply
- Step 1: How to apply for this recruitment For candidates first go to the official website pariksha.nic.in.
- Step 2: Now go to the Notifications/Advertisements given on the candidate homepage.
- Step 3: After this the candidates will be able to fill the respective posts. Click on the apply button given for the post.
- Step 4: Now candidates start the process of application.
- Step 5: After that candidates upload the required details and documents.
- Step 6: Now candidates pay the application fee and submit the form.
Get the more latest posts on Jobs