BPSSC Bihar Police, Prohibition SI Recruitment 2023: BPSSC has started the process of taking online applications for the new recruitment of Bihar Police Sub-Inspector and Excise Sub Inspector from today, 4th November. The link for online application has been activated on the official website of Bihar Police Lower Service Commission, bpssc.bih.nic.in. Candidates will have to apply in three steps. First of all they will have to register and pay the fees. After this the application form will have to be filled. Finally you have to see the application status. The last date for online application is 4 December 2023.
Through this recruitment examination, 64 vacancies of Sub Inspector in the Prohibition, Excise and Registration Department of the State Government and Police Sub Inspector in the Surveillance Department will be filled.
Know here the special things and rules related to application and recruitment
1. It is mandatory to have mobile number and email ID
Mobile number and email ID are mandatory for registration. If you do not have your own email ID, then definitely create your own email ID. While filling the online application form and during the selection process, important information will be shared on your email ID and your mobile phone.
2. Only one online application form can be filled by a candidate. Any
In case a candidate fills more than one application form, all his/her applications will be rejected.
3. There is no need to send the filled online application form to Bihar Police Under Service Commission.
4. Application will be in three stages
In the first part of the online application form, the candidate is first registered. In this sequence, information related to the candidate’s name, nationality, mobile number, e-mail ID, domicile of Bihar state, reservation category, gender and date of birth is taken.
– After this the fees will have to be paid.
– After successful registration, registration number and password will be immediately sent to the candidate through mobile phone and email ID.
– In the second step, after getting the password, you will have to log in. Detailed form will have to be filled.
– Photo and signature will have to be uploaded.
In the third step, you will have to print your application on A4 size paper and check its details.
5. Keep in mind the size of the photo
Photograph of the applicant, in color and taken within two months, with white background, between 15 to 25 KB, in JPG or JPEG format and signature in English and Hindi (black and blue ink) separately. Uploading scanned photograph and signature of size between 15 to 25 KB in JPG or JPEG format on white background.
6. In case of wrong application, a new application can be filed.
If the applicant feels that his/her application form with incorrect/incorrect details has not been finalized.
If the form has been submitted correctly and it requires correction, then the applicant can cancel the application by using the cancel provision. But the fees will not be refunded. Fees for new application will have to be paid again.
Educational Qualification- Graduation in any subject.
Age Limit – 20 years to 37 years. Age will be calculated from 01-08-2023.
(1) For men of unreserved (general) category, minimum age is 20 years and maximum age is 37 years and for women, minimum age is 20 years and maximum age is 40 years.
(2) For men and women of backward class and extremely backward class, minimum age is 20 years and maximum age is 40 years.
(3) Minimum age is 20 years and maximum age is 42 years for men and women of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe and third gender candidates.
8. How will the selection be done – Three Stages – 1.Preliminary Written Examination, 2.Main Written Examination, 3.Physical Test
9. Rules regarding height in Sub Inspector recruitment
(1) For men belonging to unreserved (general) category and backward class – minimum height should be 165 centimeters.
(2) For men belonging to extremely backward class, scheduled caste and scheduled tribe – minimum height should be 160 centimeters.
(3) For women of all categories – minimum height should be 155 centimeters and minimum weight should be 48 kilograms.
Chest (only for men)-
(1) For men of unreserved (general) category, backward class and extremely backward class – without expansion – 81 centimeters (minimum) with expansion – 86 centimeters (minimum) (after expansion it is mandatory to have a gap of at least 5 centimeters in the chest will be) .
(2) For men belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes –
Without expansion – 79 cm (minimum)
Expanded – 84 cm (minimum)
(It will be mandatory to have a gap of at least 5 centimeters in the chest after inflation).
Click here for selection process and more detailed details of recruitment
Online Application Link
10. Application Fees
– Male candidates of Extremely Backward Class, Backward Class, Economically Weaker Section, and Unreserved Class natives of Bihar and candidates from outside the state, irrespective of any category of male/female/third gender – Rs 700
– For men/women of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe category native of Bihar state, female candidates of all classes/categories native of the state and candidates of third gender category – Rs 400
Get the latest Jobs news updates