BPSSC Bihar Police SI Bharti 2023: Bihar Police Under Service Commission (BPSSC) has released the recruitment notification for 1275 posts of Sub Inspector. Candidates willing to apply will be able to apply by visiting bpssc.bih.nic.in from October 5, 2023. Bihar Police ADG (Headquarters) Jitendra Singh Gangwar said on Friday that the BPSSC inquiry has been resolved. Applications will start from the first week of October. Among the vacancies, 441 posts are unreserved. 275 posts are reserved for SC, 16 for ST, 238 for extremely backward class, 107 for backward class, 82 for backward class women, 111 for EWS, 05 for transgender.
Age Limit – 18 years to 37 years.
Age will be calculated from 01-08-2023.
(1) For men of unreserved (general) category, minimum age is 20 years and maximum age is 37 years and for women, minimum age is 20 years and maximum age is 40 years.
(2) For men and women of backward class and extremely backward class, minimum age is 20 years and maximum age is 40 years.
(3) Minimum age is 20 years and maximum age is 42 years for men and women of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe and third gender candidates.
Educational qualification- Graduation .
CSBC, BPSSC: Announcement of 24000 new recruitment of constables, SI in Bihar Police, notification will come in 2024
Height rules for sub inspector recruitment
(1) For men belonging to unreserved (general) category and backward class – minimum height should be 165 centimeters.
(2) For men belonging to extremely backward class, scheduled caste and scheduled tribe – minimum height should be 160 centimeters.
(3) For women of all categories – minimum height should be 155 centimeters and minimum weight should be 48 kilograms.
Chest (only for men)-
(1) For men of unreserved (general) category, backward class and extremely backward class – without expansion – 81 centimeters (minimum) with expansion – 86 centimeters (minimum) (after expansion it is mandatory to have a gap of at least 5 centimeters in the chest will be) .
(2) For men belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes –
Without expansion – 79 cm (minimum)
Expanded – 84 cm (minimum)
(It will be mandatory to have a gap of at least 5 centimeters in the chest after inflation).
Physical Efficiency Test:
It will be mandatory for the candidates to be successful in the following physical efficiency test.
– race –
Time limit for one mile race –
6 minutes 30 seconds (Candidates taking more than this time will be declared unsuccessful).
Time limit for one kilometer race –
6 minutes (Candidates taking more than this time will be declared unsuccessful).
– high jump –
For Men – Minimum 4 (four) feet
For women – minimum 3 (three) feet
– long jump –
For Men – Minimum 12 (twelve) feet
For women – minimum 9 (nine) feet
– Shot put –
For men – 16 pound ball
Minimum throw will be 16 (sixteen) feet.
For women – 12 pound ball
Must throw minimum 10 (ten) feet.
Get the latest Jobs news updates