BARC Medical/Scientific Officer-C Recruitment 2022: Bhabha Atomic Research Center in Mumbai, Radiation Medicine Research Center (BARC) in Kolkata, which belongs to the Department of Atomic Energy of the Government of India has released a notification seeking applications from eligible candidates for filling up 51 Medical/Scientific Officer Posts. Should have passed B.Sc, BVSc, MBBS, MS, MD, DNB or equivalent course in relevant specialization as per the post. Also should have experience in related work. Applicants age should not exceed 18 years. Those who have these qualifications should apply through online mode before September 30, 2022. An application fee of up to Rs.500 has to be paid at the time of application. Candidates will be selected on the basis of screening test/interview. Eligible candidates will be paid a monthly salary of Rs.56,100 to Rs.78,800. You can check the official notification for complete details.
- Medical/Scientific Officer-E (Nuclear Medicine) Posts: 1
- Medical/Scientific Officer-D (Nuclear Medicine) Posts: 2
- Medical/Scientific Officer-D (General Medicine) Posts: 2
- Medical/Scientific Officer-D (ENT Surgeon) Posts: 1
- Medical/Scientific Officer-D(Radiology) Posts: 1
- Medical/Scientific Officer-D (Hospital Administrator) Posts: 1
- Medical/Scientific Officer-D (Pediatrician) Posts: 2
- Medical/Scientific Officer-C (Veterinary Surgeon) Posts: 1
- Medical/Scientific Officer-C (General Duty/Casualty Medical Officer) Posts: 5
- Technical Officer-C Posts: 35
Click for complete information.
Click for more latest education and job information.
Get the more information updates on Jobs