J&K Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022: If you are looking for government jobs then this news is for you. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has invited applications for the recruitment of Assistant Professor posts in different subjects. Candidates can apply for this recruitment till June 29. To apply, candidates have to visit the official website jkpsc.nic.in. The recruitment process for these posts was started from 30th May.
126 posts of Assistant Professor will be filled through this recruitment drive.
Candidates applying for this recruitment must have PhD degree in relevant subject from any recognized university.
As per the notification the age limit for the reserved category candidates applying for this recruitment drive is 43 years. At the same time, age limit for differently abled category is 42 years.
This much application fee
Candidates have to pay application fee to apply for this recruitment. To apply for this recruitment, the general category candidates will have to pay a fee of one thousand rupees. Whereas the application fee for reserved category has been fixed at Rs.500.
apply as follows
- To apply for this recruitment, candidates first of all go to the official website jkpsc.nic.in.
- Now candidates click here on How to Apply.
- After that candidates start the process of application for the respective post.
- Now candidates upload the required documents.
- After that candidates pay the application fee and click on submit button.
Get the latest jobs & recruitment article.