Army Recruitment: A notification has been issued for filling up jobs in the Indian Army for those who have done engineering. Officers Training Academy (OTP) Chennai is going to fill various posts for the year April 2023. For this, applications are being sought from unmarried men, women and defense personnel widows. How many vacancies are there in which departments? How to apply? Full details like this are for you..
Vacancies to be filled, qualifications..
* Total 191 vacancies will be filled as part of notification.
* These include Short Service Commission (Tech) Men (175), SSC (Tech) Women (14), Widows Defense Personnel (02) vacancies.
* Vacancies will be filled in Civil/Building Construction Technology, Architecture, Mechanical, Electrical/Electrical and Electronics, Electronics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication, Telecommunication departments.
* Candidates applying for the above mentioned posts should have completed SSC(Tech) Men/Women – Engineering Degree in relevant subjects, SSC Widows (Non Technical)(Non UPSC) – Any Graduation, SSC Widow(Technical) – BE/B.Tech.
* Age of applicants for SSC(Tech) Men/Women posts should be between 20 to 27 years as on 01-04-2023. Also, the age of those applying for SSC Widows (Non Technical) (Non UPSC), SSC Widow (Technical) posts should not exceed 35 years as on 01-04-2023.
* Interested and eligible candidates have to apply online.
* Candidates will be selected based on the merit shown in the written test.
* 24-08-2022 has been fixed as the last date for receipt of online applications.
* Click for full details..
Get the more information updates on Jobs