Army Agniveer Bharti 2023: Applications for new Agneepath recruitment will start soon in Indian Army, see details

Army Agniveer Bharti 2023: Applications for new Agneepath recruitment will start soon in Indian Army, see details


Army Agniveer Bharti 2023: The application process for new Agniveer Recruitment 2023 in the Indian Army can begin. For this, the Indian Army has indicated in a notification issued on 4 February. On Saturday, the army has issued a detailed notification regarding the change in the Agniveer recruitment process. As per this notification, online Common Entrance Exam (CEE) will be conducted before the recruitment rally. After this, a recruitment rally will be organized for the successful candidates, in which there will be physical efficiency test and medical test. The army said that such a change has been made in view of the huge crowd that gathers in the recruitment rallies. Now only successful candidates in the online entrance test will be called to the rally ground.

According to the notification issued by the Indian Army, the online registration process for Agniveer Recruitment 2023 will start from mid-February i.e. 14 February. Candidates wishing to apply for Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023 will be able to register themselves by visiting the official website How to register the candidate for Agniveer Recruitment? Animation videos for this will be uploaded on the website. Simultaneously, links will also be issued on the website for Online Entrance Test (CEE) on which candidates can practice the test.

This change happened in Agniveer recruitment:

Before the change, candidates who registered for Agniveer recruitment were sent online call letters for Physical Measurement (PST) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET). After PST, the candidates who reached the rally grand on the scheduled date were included in the physical efficiency test (1.6 km run and 10 push-ups and chin-ups). In this, written examination and medical test of successful candidates were conducted. And finally, after the medical, the merit list was prepared. In this process, a large number of candidates used to reach for the recruitment rally, due to which both the army recruitment administration and the candidates had problems.

Now the first online Common Entrance Test (CEE) will be held. Successful candidates in CEE will be called for physical test and medical test in the second phase. In this, a merit list of successful candidates will be made and appointment letters will be given to those with high cutoff.

See here the notice of change in army recruitment-

Age Limit – 17½ to 21 years.

Application Qualification for Army Agniveer Recruitment:

For Agniveer General Duty (GD) 10th pass with 45% marks. Must have at least 33% marks in each subject.
For Agniveer Technical, 12th pass is necessary with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English subjects.
For Agniveer Clerk / Storekeeper posts, 12th pass with 60% marks. Must have 50% marks in English, Maths.
Agniveer Tradesman 10th Pass – Minimum 10th Pass. Applicant must have 33% marks in all subjects.
Agniveer Tradesman 8th Pass – Minimum 8th Pass. Applicant must have 33% marks in all subjects.

Let us tell you that under the Agneepath scheme started last year, soldiers are being recruited in the Indian Army, Navy and Air Force for 4 years. After 4 years, the service of 75 percent soldiers will be terminated and sent home. The remaining 25 percent Agniveers will be appointed as permanent jawans. Every Agniveer will get 30 thousand months salary in the first year of recruitment. Agniveer’s salary will increase to Rs 33,000 in the second year, Rs 36,500 in the third year and Rs 40,000 in the fourth year. However, every time 30-30 percent will be deducted from their salary for the retirement package. For example, 30 thousand rupees are to be received in the first year. But out of this only 21 thousand rupees will be given to him. The remaining 30 percent i.e. 9 thousand rupees will be deposited in the Agniveer Seva Nidhi Fund. The government will also put the same amount (9 thousand rupees) in this fund. After completing four years, Agniveer would have deposited Rs 5.02 lakh in the Seva Nidhi Fund and Rs 5.02 lakh would have been deposited by the government. That is, after four years of service, Rs 10.04 lakh will be deposited in the service fund package. In case of exemption from duty, he will get Rs 11.71 lakh as service fund package with interest.

Get the more Jobs news updates