Air Authority of India has invited applications for recruitment to 496 Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) posts. The application process will start from November 1, 2023. Applications can be made online through the official website https://aai.aero. The last date to apply online is November 30, 2023.
The official notification of AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2023 is available on the official website of Airport Authority of India. Interested and eligible candidates can fill their application online at https://www.aai.aero/. The recruitment process will start from November 1, 2023. The last date for submission of applications is November 30, 2023.
Application fee- Candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 1000. Application fee is exempted for SC/ST and all women applicants.
A total of 496 posts will be filled through this recruitment drive.
Educational qualification- Candidate must have Bachelor degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Physics and Mathematics or BE or B.Tech degree in any field with Physics and Mathematics as one of the subjects.
Age Range- AAI Junior Executive applicants must be at least 27 years of age. The maximum age limit has been reduced for reserved category applicants.
Apply like this-
- Visit the official website of AAI https://aai.aero.
- See “Careers” tab on the website.
- Check AAI ATC Recruitment 2023 Notification.
- Read the notification carefully to understand the educational qualification and other details.
- Click on “Apply Online” or “Registration” link.
- Fill the required information in the online application form.
- Upload the required documents and photographs as per the instructions.
- Pay the application fee.
- submit your application.
Get the latest Jobs news updates