UP Electricity Employees Strike: The strike of electricity employees in UP has caused power supply to collapse in many districts. Seeing the deteriorating situation, CM Yogi himself took cognizance and called a meeting on this issue as soon as he reached Lucknow from Varanasi. Energy Minister AK Sharma was holding a press conference when CM Yogi called the meeting. According to the information, he left the press conference in the middle to reach the meeting. In this meeting, CM Yogi’s attitude was very strong.
Due to the strike, CM Yogi expressed displeasure over the electricity problem in the state and gave instructions to end the strike soon. CM Yogi said that list the power workers who create chaos. Take action against those who shut down the power feeder. Let us inform that on the second day of strike of electricity workers, more than one lakh electricity workers are on strike across the state.
Demands of the striking employees
- Selection of Chairman and Managing Director of Energy Corporations from the committee.
- Order for time-bound pay scale of three promotional posts being received as before.
- Power Sector Employees Protection Act should be implemented for electricity workers.
- Outsourcing of operation and maintenance of transmission power sub-stations should be stopped.
- New power sub-stations Demand to get the construction done from Transmission Corporation.
- The discrepancy in the honorarium being received by contract tender workers in different corporations should be removed.
- Revision of allowances and removal of salary discrepancies Ho.
- Two units should be given to the Power Generation Corporation, which provides cheap electricity, in Obra and Anpara.
Energy Minister AK Sharma warned
Read this too-Amritpal Singh Arrest Operation Live: Police chased for the arrest of Amritpal Singh, Center said- will give all possible help to Punjab
Get the more latest India news updates