Three laborers died due to toxic gas from septic tank, family members created ruckus by blocking the road

Kanpur News  : Three laborers have died due to poisonous gas rising from a ‘septic tank’ built in an under-construction house in Barara area of ​​Kanpur district on Sunday. Kanpur Deputy Commissioner of Police South Pramod Kumar said that a contractor named Bal Govind was building a house in Malviya Nagar located in Barara area. He said that laborers named Shiva Tiwari (25), Ankit Pal (22) and Amit Kumar (25) were also engaged in its construction.

3 laborers entered the house to remove the shuttering of the septic tank. Suddenly he started suffocating. All three were taken to the hospital. Where the doctors declared the three dead. Action will be taken by filing an FIR based on the family’s complaint: Vikas Pandey, ACP, Govind Nagar, Kanpur pic.twitter.com/lA2mUAaL3Y

— ANI_HindiNews (@AHindinews) September 18, 2022

The Deputy Commissioner of Police said that these three laborers went inside the septic tank under the construction of the house, during which they fainted due to rising poisonous gas. They said that the contractor tried to save the three but he came out due to difficulty in breathing. /strong>

Pramod Kumar said that on getting the information, the police reached the spot and took out the three workers, but by then Shiva had died. He said that Ankit and Amit were taken to Regency Hospital, where the doctors declared them brought dead. It was also said that after this incident, the heirs of the deceased created a ruckus by blocking the road, but the police assured them of taking necessary action after explaining to them. He said that on receiving the complaint of the family members, necessary action will be taken by registering a case.

Get the more latest news about India