Gyanvapi Mosque Verdict: On Monday, the district court announced its verdict on the Gyanvapi mosque case in Uttar Pradesh’s Varanasi. While pronouncing the verdict in the Gyanvapi Shingargouri case, the court said – there will be a hearing on this dispute. Now the next hearing on this matter will be held on 22nd.
Know what happened so far
- August 18, 2021: Permission sought for Shingar Gauri Puja throughout the year.
- Varanasi court 8 months long hearing
- April 26, 2022: Ajay Mishra becomes court commissioner after which survey in mosque ordered
- Mishra survey from May 6-8, May 10 A report has been sought by 6th May, 2022: The work of survey of the mosque started. The five petitioners and the people from the side of the mosque were present during the survey. >May 7, 2022: Petition filed by mosque side questioning Mishra’s impartiality
- May 12, 2022: Court refuses to remove Mishra, appoints two more survey commissioners
- May 14, 2022: Survey Commissioners start survey of Gyanvapi Masjid
- May 16, 2022: Hindu side claims to have Shivling in mosque’s wazukhana.
- Muslim side says Shivling is not a fountain
- May 16, 2022: Order to seal washrooms
- May 17, 2022: One court commissioner accused of leaking information to another blame /li>
- Court removes Ajay Mishra from commission on Vishal Singh’s charge
- May 19, 2022: Court commission submits survey report of Gianwapi Masjid to court
- May 19, 2022: Masjid Committee seeks stay on hearing of Shingar Gauri Puja petition
- Supreme Court orders Varanasi court to adjourn hearing of petition till May 20
- May 20, 2022: Supreme Court asks Varanasi District Judge to decide whether petition is maintainable
- Supreme Court asks district court to complete hearing in 8 weeks Ordered
- Hindu side dismisses arguments of mosque side as false
- August 24, 2022: Hearing ends in Varanasi court
- Court on September 12 The decision was reserved till
- The court gave a major decision on September 12 and considered the petition as admissible.
Get the more latest news about India