Oral Health Day 2023 Theme: World Oral Health Day is celebrated every year on 20 March. The purpose of this day is to make people aware about oral health. It is necessary for the body as many other organs including kidney, liver, lungs. Taking care of their health is as essential as it is for human beings. Oral health should be equally taken care of. Many times, when oral health is ill for a long time, symptoms like cancer start to develop. Apart from this, diseases caused by teeth, pyorrhea or wounds start in the mouth. They should be taken care of on time. Let’s try to know when oral health becomes ill and how it can be taken care of.
Recognize like this, bad oral health
Oral health is healthy or bad. It is also very important to recognize this. If you have bad breath. The tongue is lying white. Some kind of wounds are visible on the tongue. Bleeding is coming from the gums. Rot or cavity remains in the teeth. Symptoms include pain in the teeth, blisters in the mouth, any change in the skin in the mouth.
Don’t consume them
To take care of oral health, some things should be avoided. Avoid eating carbonated drinks, coffee, high sugar food, alcohol, pan masala, tobacco, sour candy, too cold or hot food items.
How to keep oral health healthy
1. Get into the habit of brushing twice a day. Brushing should be done once in the morning and once before going to bed. This keeps the teeth healthy.
2. If there is any kind of pain in the throat or there is any problem in the mouth, gargle with salt in lukewarm water.
3. People who have an upset stomach usually have dirty tongues. The tongue can be cleaned with a tongue cleaner. It should be used.
4. Toothpaste containing fluoride should be used. This helps prevent tooth decay.
5. The dentist should be seen twice a year. This can avoid the possibility of any disease.
Read also: Papaya: ‘Papaya’ can prevent cancer, keeps the heart healthy, know the many tremendous benefits of eating it
Get the more latest Health information updates