This creamy green soup is packed with nutrients. Chicken and Lettuce Soup is very easy to make.
- Let the lettuce cook a bit first.
- Let it cool and make a puree. Take the mixer.
- Now take a pan, add butter, grate garlic and fry.
- Add chicken stock and grated chicken breast and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add salt, chilli and garam masala and mix well.
- Now add the spinach puree.
- After cooking for a while add lemon juice.
- Serve it hot.
Chicken Corn Soup..
Many like to eat chicken and sweet corn. Corn crunchiness, chicken taste takes dinner to another level.
- First fry onion and garlic in olive oil.
- Now add the sweetcorn and cook for 3 to 4 minutes each.
- Add salt and pepper powder and cook.
- Allow this mixture to cool.
- Blend to a puree.
- Heat this puree and add cream and butter.
- Now add fried chicken pieces.
- Garnish with spring onions and serve hot.
Chicken Vegetable Soup..
If you add vegetables to it.. it can be a healthy food too. Children love it. It is very good for them as it is rich in plant and animal nutrients.
- First boil the chicken and cut it into pieces.
- Now also cut the vegetables of your choice into cubes.
- Cook all this for few minutes. Stove off before they soften.
- Keep the boiled vegetable water as it is.
- Add butter to a pan and fry garlic.
- Add salt and black pepper and fry.
- Add the Costa Refined flour for the soup base.
- Now add boiled vegetable water also.
- Make sure it is cooked properly.
- Add chicken pieces.
- Garnish with cilantro of your choice.
Basic Chicken Soup..
For this soup you need chicken, garlic, vegetables of your choice and onion.
- Now to prepare add salt in water and cook chicken.
- Add onion and garlic to it.
- Cook it for at least 30 minutes.
- After cooling the chicken, cut it into pieces.
- Add the vegetables to the chicken stock.
- Cook until the vegetables are soft.
- Add chicken pieces in it.
- Garnish with cilantro.
Tibetan Chicken Broth
It is very easy to prepare.. We use spices from vegetables.
- First cook the chicken.
- Saute onions, ginger, garlic, celery, carrot, radish, bok choy.
- Now add chicken and mix well.
- Add salt, pepper, cinnamon, fennel, cloves, green pepper and coriander.
- Add water and bring to a boil.
- Add soy sauce, malt vinegar, lemon juice, and sugar.
- Take out the chicken and cut it into pieces.
- Add them back to the soup
- You can also grate coriander.
- Serve hot.
Get the more post updates on Health