Not only this, their color also starts turning blue. It usually affects the nerves of the legs the most. This is because standing or moving around increases the pressure in the veins in your lower body. This condition is very common in women. About 25 percent of all adults have varicose veins.
Dr Shiv Gautam, director of the Gautam Institute of Behavioral Sciences, Jaipur According to the U.S., if you have a problem with varicose veins, then it should not be taken lightly. Special care needs to be taken during the summer days. Being careless can increase the pain and cause you more discomfort. So let’s know the causes, symptoms and prevention of varicose veins.
due to varicose veins
Varicose veins are also known as varicositis. Varicose veins occur when the veins enlarge and fill with blood. This happens when the blood does not flow properly. Due to which the veins swell. Usually it does not cause any harm, but if left untreated, it can cause pain.
Symptoms of Varicose Veins
When the veins swell and enlarge, a person may suffer from varicose veins. A change in the color of the skin around the vein, itching in the area around the vein, pain when sitting or standing for a long time, heaviness in the legs and swelling in the lower legs are some of the symptoms of varicose veins.
Measures to prevent varicose veins
- Lie on the bed and place your feet on the pillow. Due to this, the blood flow in the legs will be very good.
- Do stretching and exercise regularly
- You can massage your feet to increase the blood flow in the veins.
- You should wear compression stockings to avoid painful cramps.
- To avoid this, it is necessary to get enough rest.
- Drink plenty of water to improve blood circulation in the feet
- Avoid sitting in one place for hours as this can lead to pain in the legs along with the accumulation of blood
- Wear loose-fitting clothes as much as possible in summer. Fitting clothing puts extra pressure on the veins
take special care of
According to the doctor, you can get relief from this problem by trying the remedies mentioned above, but if you are having severe pain or the symptoms are getting worse, then you should see a doctor immediately. In severe cases, you may also need surgery.