Air Conditioner Side Effects: Now most of the people have installed air conditioner ie AC in their homes. There is no doubt that AC helps us a lot in saving us from the scorching heat and makes us feel cool like December-January in the heat of May-June. But some people have a habit of staying in AC all day. If they have to face the heat even for a while, then they get upset. Agreed that AC works to give you relief from the heat. But do you know that by staying in AC all day you may have to face many physical problems? Come let’s know what are the problems you may face by staying in more air conditioning?
1. Excessive fatigue or weakness: According to a research, people who have air conditioners in their home or office can feel excessively tired and weak. If you stay more in AC then you may feel more lethargic. To avoid this, it is important that you use at least AC or run AC at high temperature.
2. Dehydration: This is another problem, which is seen in people living in more AC. Dehydration is a dangerous disease in itself, if you do not pay attention to it, you can be surrounded by many problems.
3. Dry and itchy skin: Spending time in AC for a long time can also have bad effects on the skin. Your skin may become dry and itchy. Dry skin is often associated with dehydration.
4. Headache: People who spend a lot of their time in air-conditioning may develop headache. This is because the environment of the room becomes dry due to air conditioning, due to which people start feeling dehydration and due to this the problem of headache arises.
5. Respiratory problems: Spending too much time in AC can lead to respiratory problems, especially in the nose and throat. These problems usually include nasal congestion, dry throat or rhinitis. Since air conditioning is very dry, it can cause dryness and irritation in the throat.
Disclaimer: Before following the methods, methods and suggestions mentioned in this article, do consult a doctor or a related expert.
Read also: Whiteheads: If you ignore ‘whiteheads’ then your whole face will get spoiled, get rid of them at home in these 3 ways.
Get the more latest Health information updates