The body temperature remains elevated in the summer season. Although some people like to eat such food items despite the severe heat, which generate more heat in the body. In fact, it is considered better to consume such food items in summer, which help in keeping the body cool. But most people knowingly or unknowingly eat some such things, due to which the water present in the body starts drying up and the risk of dehydration increases. Let us know which food items you should avoid consuming during the summer season and why?
1. Ice cream: Who does not like to eat ice cream in summer. Most of the people feel that by eating ice cream their body will get coolness and get some relief from the heat. But the opposite happens. Ice cream contains a lot of carbohydrate, fat and protein. When these three elements go inside the body through ice cream, they release a lot of heat. This is the reason why eating them can make your body warm.
2. Fried Food Items: Everyone should not eat too much fried food in the summer season. Because it produces heat in the body. The digestion process also becomes difficult. There is a problem in digesting food. Due to which the problem of bloating and gas can arise.
3. Tea or Coffee: Excessive consumption of tea and coffee should also be avoided in summer. Because because of these you may have gallstones. Not only this, it can cause problems of gas, acidity and bloating.
4. Meat: Eating more meat in summer can put excessive pressure on your stomach. This can be difficult to digest. Because there is a lot of fat, carbohydrate and protein in meat. This is the reason why eating it can generate heat in the body.
5. Spicy food: Consumption of spicy food should also be minimized in summer. Since capsaicin is present in chilies, it can aggravate pitta dosha and heat up the body.
Disclaimer: Before following the methods, methods and suggestions mentioned in this article, do consult a doctor or a related expert.
Read also: Periods Myths: People believe these 5 things related to periods to be true, but these are just ‘myths’
Get the more latest Health information updates