The reason for this is the increasing fat in their arms. Yes, the fat on the arms looks so bad, that women do not like to wear sleeveless. By the way, it is very difficult to reduce the fat of the arms like the belly and thigh fat. It takes a lot of effort and exercise for this. However, with consistency and dedication, toned arms can certainly be achieved. Here we are telling you some exercises, which can help a lot in reducing armfat.
- To do a bicep curl, stand with a dumbbell in your hand with arms extended.
- Now slowly bend your elbows and bring the dumbbells to your shoulders and hold.
- Reverse the movement and repeat.
- To do the arm circle exercise, stand straight and stretch the arms.
- Your hands should be straight during the exercise.
- Slowly move your arms in circular motions.
- In this process, the hands have to be rotated for at least 30 seconds.
- Stand on your knees.
- Holding dumbbells in both hands, bend slightly.
- Taking a slight bend in the elbows, raise both the hands from side to side.
- Now slowly come back to the earlier position.
Begin pushups in plank position. Keep your hands slightly wider than your shoulders.
- Now bend the body down using your arms.
- Keep your shoulders, hips, knees in a straight line.
- Now push yourself backwards without lifting your lower back.
- Do at least 10 reps of this exercise. If you’re a beginner, you can start with simpler versions, including the knee pushup or the inclined pushup.
You can do this exercise with the help of bench or chair.
- First of all, sit on the edge of a chair or bench and keep your hands by the side of the hips.
- Spread your feet at the width of your hips, keep them in front and touch the heels to the ground.
- Now push your hips and pelvis forward to lift the body.
- Now slowly lower your body and lift it back up with the help of triceps.
- Do 12 reps of this.
- First of all, stand straight with a dumbbell in hand and turn the palms inward.
- Now bend your hands at the elbows.
- Then raise both the hands together on the side upwards. Raise until your arms are in line with the floor.
- Pause for a second and then come back to the normal position.
- This would be called a rape. Similarly do 10-12 reps.
By doing all the exercises mentioned here, you will feel the stretch in your hands. If so, then understand that these exercises are the best to burn the fat of hands or arms.