Orange Peel Toner: Orange is such a fruit which is rich in Vitamin C. Its consumption not only benefits the health but also improves the skin. But do you know that along with orange, its peel is also very beneficial for the skin. Many such properties are also present in its peel, which can help in getting rid of skin related problems. Orange peel contains many nutrients like vitamin C, folate, antioxidants, polyphenols in sufficient quantity and all these nutrients are known to increase facial glow. You can make a great toner with orange peel, which can benefit your skin a lot.
How to make toner
Usually people eat oranges. After that, its peel is thrown away considering it as waste. But don’t make such a mistake. You can get rid of acne scars, pigmentation, wrinkles and many other problems with a toner made from orange peel. Apart from this, this un eventone Also works to fix. Let us know how a face toner is prepared from it.
- One cup of orange peel
- 7 to 8 mint leaves
- One teaspoon Vitamin E oil
- Two teaspoons rose water
- First boil orange peel in a glass of water.
- When it starts boiling lightly, add mint leaves to it.
- Now let this water cool and then filter it.
- It also added rose water and vitamin E oil Take it.
- Then refrigerate it in a spray bottle, your orange peel toner is ready
- Shake the bottle well before using the toner.
- Wash your face before going to bed at night and spray it before sleeping.
- Regular use of this will give a tremendous glow to your face, remove pigmentation and blemishes
< li>Turn off the gas after boiling for about 10 minutes.
Read also: If there is swelling in the feet, then get these two important tests done immediately, otherwise kidney disease will go on increasing
Get the more latest Health information updates