The research on hypertension was presented at the 2022 American Heart Association meeting this year. This study revealed that high BP accelerates osteoporosis and the aging process of bones. This is evident in the research done on the bones.
BP patients should be careful..
Researchers are of the opinion that hypertensive patients should be screened for osteoporosis.
Researchers believe people with high blood pressure should be screened for osteoporosis. The results showed that hypertension is a partial inflammatory disease. It increases inflammation in the body.
Take these precautions to prevent BP rise.
- Take less salt. Do not exceed 5 grams of salt daily.
- Eat more fruits and fresh vegetables. Mostly banana, guava and apricot fruits should be consumed. Include foods rich in potassium like papaya, mango, lotus, kakara, strawberry, sweet potato in your diet.
- Don’t eat too much meat.
- Exercise regularly every day.
- If you have a habit of smoking and alcohol, it is better to stop.
- Keep your weight under control.
- Sleep peacefully. We need 8 hours of restful sleep to stay healthy.
- Reduce stress.
Note: We have provided these details according to health experts and studies. This article is for your information only. For any minor health related problem the best way is to consult the doctors. Can observe.
Get the more post updates on Health