Guava Side Effects: You must have heard a lot about the health benefits of guava. It is eaten with great fervor in winters. From the point of view of digestion, guava is very beneficial and it is beneficial in many diseases. But like everything has side effects, guava can also cause a lot of harm to health (side effects of guava) in many circumstances. In some circumstances and in some health related complications, guava acts like poison and this has a bad effect on health. Let us know when guava can harm health.
These people should not consume guava
- People suffering from hypoglycemia disease are advised to stay away from guava. Hypoglycemia is a condition in which a person’s body In this, the level of blood sugar becomes less than the limit. Although guava consumption is good in diabetes. But if someone is a victim of hypoglycemia, then he should not consume guava.
- Guava’s effect has been said to be cold, in such a situation if someone has the problem of cold and cold then he should not eat guava.
- Guava should not be consumed even by those people who have undergone surgery in the recent past. In fact, consumption of guava makes it difficult for the body to heal wounds quickly, and in such a situation, surgical wounds do not heal quickly and the patient’s health can be harmed.
- Guava should not be consumed in stomach related problems like diarrhea, gastrointestinal problems etc. Consuming this can cause vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhoea, gas.
- Skin allergy sufferers People are also advised not to consume guava. If someone has eczema, then he should also not eat guava. otherwise skin problems may increase.
- Getting pregnant women and breastfeeding done Women should also not eat guava.
Get the more latest Health information updates