Garlic is good for heart health. A 2006 study found that raw garlic can help lower blood sugar levels. A 2014 study also said that consuming garlic every day can reduce sugar levels. Garlic contains vitamin B6 and vitamin C. Vitamin B6 is involved in carbohydrate metabolism. If this is the case, vitamin C maintains blood sugar levels.
Benefits of Garlic:
- Garlic is good for cardiovascular health.
- Lowers cholesterol levels.
- Lowers blood pressure.
- It has anti-tumor effect. Cancer cells slow down growth.
- It has antibacterial and antifungal properties.
Side Effects of Eating Garlic:
How to take garlic in diet..?
Many people do not like garlic because of its pungency. If you like, you can cut garlic into pieces and add it to salads. But let’s also see how much garlic can be taken… There is no such thing as a limit to take garlic. You can take it as you like. It is spicy so if you want to eat more you can eat more. If you want to eat less, you can eat less.
Are there any garlic supplements?
People who don’t like garlic can take supplements. You can take something like aged garlic extract. If you are looking to buy garlic supplements then these are a must see.
- Be sure to consult a doctor before taking garlic supplements. But the doctor will tell you whether it is right or not.
- Whenever you need to buy garlic supplements, buy from a good company. Doing this can have health benefits.
- Buying from the wrong company or poor quality can lead to problems. Troubled by it.
If you want your food to taste and quality better, keep taking garlic. It is very good for health. So you can add garlic in your cooking regularly. But if you use garlic regularly. Use only fresh garlic. You can also take supplements if you want. But, consult a doctor before buying.
Note: We have provided these details according to health experts and studies. This article is for your information only. For any minor health related problem the best way is to consult the doctors. Can observe.
Get the more post updates on Health