Also read: Weight loss rules: Drink 2 glasses of hot water every morning after waking up, have breakfast after one hour
Cause of gas
- The reason for gas in the stomach is usually due to air swallowing while eating or drinking. When you belch, the stomach gas comes out the most.
- The gas in your large intestine (colon) is produced in the stomach when bacteria are stimulated. Such as fiber, some starch and some sugar when not digested in the small intestine, there is a gas problem.
- During this time bacteria also consume some part of the gas. At the same time, when a person fires, the gas is released through the anus.
- Some common foods like beans and peas, fruit vegetables, whole grains cause gas.
- High fiber foods increase gas production. By the way, fiber is very important for the body’s digestive system to function well and to control the level of blood sugar and cholesterol.
- Carbonated drinks like soda and beer increase the stomach gas problem.
- Different eating habits, eating too quickly, drinking water through pipes, chewing chewing gum, eating or chewing candies and talking while eating In the stomach More air is released which causes gas.
- Psyllium-rich fiber supplements such as metamucil can increase colon gas.
- Sugar substitutes, or artificial sugar such as sorbitol, mannitol, and xylitol found in sugar-free foods and in drinks, can cause more colon gas.
Eat black pepper mixed with turmeric, no doctor needed
- Some of the symptoms of gas or gas pain are as follows:
- Gas passing
- Pain, cramps or a lump in the stomach
- Increase in stomach size
Eat quinoa in breakfast, energy will be maintained throughout the day
If you are having more gas or have gas pain then you should see a doctor for this. If you have blood in stool, change in stool, change in stool, weight loss, constipation, diarrhea, frequent vomiting then you need to go to the doctor for this. On the other hand, if you have a long-term stomach ache or chest pain, then you need to go to the doctor immediately.